CFO – “What happens if we invest in developing our people and they leave us?”
CEO – “What happens if we don’t, and they stay?”
- 86% preferred SeeDaten – ioManual – clickable instructions
- 14% preferred SeeDaten – ioPages – scrolling instructions
100% of the participants (different types of learners) were able to learn equally because of the two delivery platforms. No one was forced to learn with one methodology.
On a Scale of 5:
- 4.8 avg – SeeDaten format improved comprehension and reinforced learning of the procedure
- 4.7 avg – SeeDaten format provides the information needed to correctly learn and perform the procedure
- 3.6 avg – SeeDaten format is beneficial for introducing and learning new skills
- 75% – SeeDaten format can further increase their knowledge/comprehension.
What SeeDaten Customers Are Saying
Presentation at Winter Technical Seminar of Southern Textile Association.
@Gaston College, Textile Technology Center, BELMONT, NC
Presentation at Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers symposium.
Philip participates as an Industry Adviser with Greenville Technical College on “Professional Imaging Day”. Helping current students to hone their skills and gain confidence in the interviewing process with industry.
@GREENVILLE TECHNICAL COLLEGE
Artificial Intelligence for Industry – Philip gave a presentation on “Accelerate Learning with Reality + Augmented Reality: Handsfree/Smartglasses/HoloLens. Noel gave a live demonstration of the SeeDaten – Augmented Reality technologies –ioStation and ioAssist.
Fall Professional Development Workshop: Noel was a panelist for “Augmented/Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence in a Community College Setting”.
@SC TECHNICAL COLLEGE SYSTEM
Supervisory Board Meeting: Philip, Andreas, and Jan presented the Reality + Augmented Reality + Mixed Reality technologies in Germany.